Small Gold Hoop Earings. Gold Bracelet Clasp.
Small Gold Hoop Earings
- Earrings are jewelry attached to the ear through a piercing in the earlobe or some other external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Earrings are worn by both sexes.
- (Earing) Wavy projections formed at the open end of a cup or shell in the course of deep drawing because of difference in directional properties. Also termed scallop.
- (Earing) In sailing, an earing is a small line (rope) used to fasten the corner of a sail to a spar or yard.
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- The round metal rim from which a basketball net is suspended
- The game of basketball
- A circular band of metal, wood, or similar material, esp. one used for binding the staves of barrels or forming part of a framework
- a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
Earings and a bizarre conversation
Earings and a bizarre conversation
Ok, no new pics of Jessica yet, no need to panic, soon I will find time to take a few new ones.
In the meantime, I like to show my earing collection.
Earings are actually not something that kind of like too much or the sort. but is one of those little detail, that one might thing: no big deal, no problem if I don't wear earings, like if someone might notice, and most of the time they end up hidden by the hair.
But no, of course they are noticeable, they are super-noticeable. because I think that what really makes the full girl look, is the little details, not the skirt, or the high heels, or the long hair, or the painted lips, sure that helps, but its just the base, what really makes the look, fully girl-like is the little details.
Other thing, is I don't have my ears pierced, so I can' use regular earings.
And the clip ones, well I don't like them first, they are painfull to use for long times, they make the earlobe go red and leave marks, even for hours after removal, people can sure say one was wearing earings.
Other option, that is glue them, mm, no, sounds like too much trouble, and it possibly also hurt on removal.
Luckily I found this kind of earing "Hook-like earings" as I call theem, and well they are for pierced ears, but if one use the hook part upwards instead of downwards, and make it a little tight, one can use the earing no problem for long time, no risk of falling, no aftermarks.
But ok, enough about earings
I had a very strange conversation today
Unfortunately I didn't save the conversation, actually didn't even know who contacted me, but it was bizarre, that it made me laugh.
So here is a bit of how I remember it went
Person : Hi where are you from??
Jessica (thats me) : Hi, greetings
I live in the Bananas republic of Mexico
P: bananas ??
J: yes bananas
Is a love term I use, since I don't like the term third world.
its a thing of economy, names that are put to countries like Mexico
Countries in develpment
P: where are you from? (I didn't see it, since I was happy writting my answer to the question of bananas)
J: Third world countries
P: can you stop writting stupid things and answer my question (which I was actually doing, answering one question)
somebody wake up angry today
I am from the bananas republic of mexico
P: Is that you started writting silly thing like a little kid
J: well you asked, "why bananas?", if you didn't wanted to know or consider it silly, then why ask???
P: you speak strange
J: weird etirw i osla
P: you are way too weird, bye
and after that apparently that person blocked me, since status changed to offline
The mini conversation was so bizarre
Fo today, I say good bye
Aretes y una conversacion bizarra
Ok, pues sigue sin haber nuevas fotos de Jessica, no hay por que entrar en panico, ya me tomare algunas pronto.
De mientras les muesto mi pequena coleccion de aretes.
Aunque no son asi como que algo que me guste aca mucho, pero es uno de esos pequenos detalles, que quiza podria pensarse, mmm, no es la gran cosa , no proble m sin aretes, ni quien se de cuenta, aparte luego hasta terminan ocultos opr el cabellos.
Pero no, claro que se super notan, por que en si, lo que realmente ayuda a dar la imagen de nina no es tanto la falda, o las zapatillas o el pelo largo, los labios pintados, eso es solo la base, lo que realmente completa la imagen de nina son los pequenos detallitos.
La otra es quecomo no tengo las orejas perforadas, pues no puedo usar aretito normal.
Los de clip, no me gustan por que una duelen tras usarlos muchos, te dejan rojo y marcado el lobulo de la oreja, y por varias horas, asi que se super nota que traias aretes.
La otra , que es pegarlos, pos como que tampoco, no se se me hace mucho relajo. Y capaz que duele al despegarlos.
Afortunadamente encontre este tipo, que yo le llamo "de gancho", que bueno, en si son para orejitas perforadas, pero pues simplemente poniendo el ganchito al revez y apretando tantito, pues los puedes usar normal, bailar, brincar, y no se caen.
bueno pero basta con los aretes.
Tuve una conversacion marciana hoy
Desafortunadamente no guarde la conversacion, de hecho ni supe bien quien me contacto, pero estuvo bizarro, y me hizo reir.
Pero ahi va, como mas o menos estuvo, segun recuerdo
Persona : Hola de donde eres?
Jessica (osease yo) : Hola, saludillo,
yo vivo en la bananera republica de mexico
P: banaera ??
J: si bananera
es mi termino de carino pues no me gusta decir tercermundista
es una cuestion de economia, que es uno de los nombres que le ponen a paises como Mexico
Pais en vias de desarrollo
P: de donde eres? (esta no la vi, por que estaba escribiendo mi explicacion a su pregunta de bananera)
J: paises tercermundistas
We took this pic. tonight from our roof in Senegal. You can see a small pillar of smoke behind me...that was about 15 mins ago and now it's a HUGE, billowing, thick, black smoke cloud...that's a lot of adjectives =0)
Asian Style Top: F21
Gold Braided Sandals: Target
Giant Silver Hoop Earings: market here
what is the difference between xbox live gold and silver
sell silkroad gold
antique gold bridesmaid dresses
gold ounce price
gold farming guide
weight of a standard gold bar
22k gold prices
cheap gaiaonline gold
cash for gold stores